It’s that time of year! The Nordstrom anniversary sale always has such great deals and this morning the sale opened up early access to it’s members. There are such great finds this year. I always take advantage of this time to stock up on Fall staples. This year I will be celebrating all 4 seasons since we just moved to Pennsylvania (more on that later) and I am excited to share some of my favorite pieces that I found with you.
- I just purchased this cardigan in 2 colors. I can’t wait to wear it for Fall. I purchased the tan and burgundy colors. This is a great staple for chilly weather. I am sure it will look great with a top, skinny jeans and booties or riding boots.
- These boots have to be my favorite find and they are usually the first thing to be sold out every year. They are marked down $200! They are originally $495 marked down to $295. I have always wanted a pair of these and you best believe they made it into my shopping cart this year. Now that we will be living in the cold, I could finally justify purchasing them.
- Blanket scarves are a must have for Fall. I love the colors in this one here. And it is marked down to only $25!
- Ankle jeans and booties go together like peas and carrots. These ankle jeans are marked down 50% to only $99, you can’t beat that.
- These have to be my favorite booties for Fall this year. They look so cute and stylish and the neutral color will go with pretty much anything. Vince Camuto always makes a great shoe. I have wedge Vince Camuto booties from last year and they are still going strong.
- This Tory Burch bag is also a steal discounted 50% and that deep red color is just beautiful for Fall (& transitioning to Winter.)
- These sparkly Kate Spade earrings are too cute. They come in multiple colors and are discounted to $20!
- Lastly, this rose gold and silver Skagen watch is a beautiful piece. I love the simplicity of it and its discounted 39% to $99.
On another note, we finally made it to Pennsylvania. If you watched my Snapchat yesterday, I explained how crazy it was getting up here. Thankfully, things are finally starting to calm down and we are settling in while we stay with Tom’s family. The summer time up here in Pennsylvania is just beautiful. I love waking up in the morning to the crisp weather and just relaxing on the back porch all day. I don’t start working until the 25th so I am soaking up every minute here just relaxing.
I hope you are all having a great Thursday and happy shopping!