Shop the post:
- This concealer is hands down the best thing I have ever come across. It is very good at concealing dark circles (which is much needed with a 5 month old and no sleep.) It goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn’t crease. It also has won tons of awards and used amongst all the celebs (for good reason too.) Worth every penny.
- This eye shadow palate is great for everyday wear to work make-up. It’s all matte shades and blends together nicely. Working in the professional field I have found that matte eye shadows looks a lot more classy / professional.
- Once again, this mascara takes the cake. I have tried so many others and keep going back to this one. It glides on smooth, lasts all day and is easy to remove.
- This moisturizer was recommended to me by my boss’s wife. One day I complimented her on her flawless looking skin and she revealed her secret, this cream! I just started using it in December and have to say I am hooked. It moisturizes my face, keeps it looking plump and wrinkle free without getting too oily. I get the soft cream / light weight version. I use it day and night. It smells yummy too.
- This contouring kit is really neat. I had the lady at Sephora show me where to put each color. I have recently got into the concept of contouring and it makes such a big difference for accentuating your features.
- For eyelash length and volume I use this. I used to use Latisse but it is always such a hassle to get a hold of (you have to get a prescription and see a Dr. etc) So after some research, I switched over to this one and it is just as good. I apply it day and night just like you would eye liner. Make sure you wait at least one month to see the full results. You can buy it in-store or online which is a lot more convenient. I have mine shipped straight to my doorstep.
- This weightless foundation goes on smooth and lasts all day with great coverage. I have combination skin and it also does a great job at keeping my skin matte. I apply it with a beauty blender which makes all the difference in the world. (I don’t know how I applied make-up before without it.)
- Blush is one of my favorite pieces of make-up. This color is beautiful!
- I also have been using an eyelash primer before I put on my mascara and it really dramatizes the effects of long eye lashes. If you can’t tell I am all about long eye lashes!
- Lastly, this dry texturizing spray is my life saver. I use it every day and it allows me to go 2-3 days without washing my hair. This one is hands down the best I have ever used and I have tried a ton. It also smells really good so my hair smells fresh and clean. Having blonde hair, my hair is fragile so I can’t wash it every day so this keeps my hair fresh with volume! I loooooove it.
On a side note, I am so glad we live in an era where we can just buy things online. Sometimes with work, the baby, cooking, grocery shopping and other random errands, it is so hard to go to the mall or get stuff done for myself. Thankfully now I have just been ordering things online and having everything shipped to my home. And it is such a bonus coming home to packages, it’s like Christmas every day! (Tom isn’t the biggest fan, he is starting to think I have a problem but that’s okay, hehe.)
Well have a beautiful day everyone.