Talking gift ideas for friends that love beauty products today!
I have always been a fan of trying new beauty products. I know it can be hard over the holidays trying to find gifts for girlfriends but I don’t think you can ever go wrong with giving someone the gift of beauty. All of these products are personal favorites of mine.
- Birchbox – Check out their website here. Did you know you can gift someone a Birchbox? How cool is that! It is a subscription that delivers samples of beauty products on a monthly basis right to your door all delivered in a cute little box. You can send them their first box and if they like the idea they can subscribe to the service themselves. I was turned on to Birchbox by a friend and love it. Some of my favorite beauty products come from samples that I have received from them. And the best part is it’s only $10!
- Fresh sugar lip treatment is my go to for chap stick. This product I wear the most and apply it several times a day. I like the tint of the petal color because it gives my lips a nice rosy hue. It also tastes good which is a plus!
- Oribe hair products are my absolute favorite. This Oribe dry texturizing spray is my go to for dry shampoo. I use it on a daily basis so I don’t have to wash my hair every day. What I like about Oribe’s dry texturizing spray is that it also add’s volume and smells so good! This product doesn’t have 5 stars for no reason.
- This sample of favorite perfume’s is a great idea. I always have my eye’s (and nose) open for new scents and by trying a bunch of samples is a great way to test the waters without having to buy the whole bottle. I also like having a little bottle to carry around in my purse to freshen up when I am on the go.
- It’s a 10 products are wonderful! I use this leave in spray after I get out of the shower. It does 10 things to your hair (like its name states) some of which include: being a detangler, conditioner and acting as a heat protectant. I have been using this product for over 8 years now and love it!
- The wet brush is also a great find. It was gifted to me last Christmas by my aunt and it sure is a keeper. I use it to brush my hair after I get out of the shower, hence “wet brush.” I don’t know how it does it but it magically detangles your hair without the fuss of ripping any out. I love mine!
- This Stilla Stay All Day Sparkle All Night Set is a great find. It features 6 liquid matte lipsticks that are great for day or nighttime wear. All of the color’s look so pretty and would be great to wear over the holiday’s. Stila is a great line and I love their liquid lipsticks.
- Who doesn’t love a good face mask. If there is one ritual I love to do, it is to come home, draw myself a bath, put on a face mask and relax. This Fresh Rose Face Mask is one of my favorites. It’s smells soft and feminine and refreshes the skin.
- Lastly, the beloved beauty blender. I picked one up last year while standing in line at Sephora to see what all of the hype was about and I can honestly say I don’t know how I ever lived without it. The concept of wetting the beauty blender so it puff’s up nice and big before applying your foundation is genius. My foundation just glides right on and it makes my make-up looked airbrushed and flawless. It is probably my favorite beauty item on this list. It is priced around $20 but totally worth the investment. Side note: there are a ton of “beauty blender” types now but make sure you get the original, name brand one for the full effects. I made this mistake the hard way.
Well there you have it, great finds for the beauty junkie. Don’t let Christmas shopping be a task and give someone the gift of beauty!
Shop the post: