Shop the post:
- Fawn Design diaper bag: Hands down the best diaper bag I have ever owned. I love that you can wear it as a back pack and that it is super stylish too. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments on it!
- Petit Pehr Storage Bins: I love these storage bins not only because they are super cute but because they come in so many different sizes. I have one large one that I use to hold all of Lilah’s swaddles and also have the smallest one on my nightstand that I use to hold diapers, wipes and baby stuff. Since Lilah is still sleeping in our room it is nice to have those things in my room instead of having to walk all the way to her room in the middle of the night.
- Fisher Price Snuggapuppy swing: This is Lilah’s favorite! We love the Mamaroo too but this swing will keep her asleep for hours. She loves taking her daytime naps in it.
- SwaddleMe swaddle set: Lilah loves to be swaddled and I had to find a good swaddle that would keep her from “hoodie-ing” her arms out of it and these seem to do the trick. They are not too expensive which I appreciate since they grow so fast!
- Comotomo baby bottles: Comotomo reached out to me and mailed me these bottles to try and I absolutely fell in love with them! I immediately purchased more and have to say they are definitely one of my favorite bottles. They are great for mothers who breastfeed since they are similar to a breast in their shape.
- Brain Rules for Baby: Hands down this is my favorite baby book. It gives so many great insights on how to raise a well rounded child. I truly loved reading this book so much I have read it twice now!
- Dohm sound machine: Best invention ever! We have one of these sound machines in every room in our house now. Babies love that “hushing” sound and it keeps Lilah and Jude asleep all night.
- Baby Bling bows: These are my favorite bows for Lilah. I love how many colors they come in and they are super light. They don’t leave that heavy indentation that some bows do. And they are just the cutest!
- Gap Baby sleepwear: I love Baby Gap for all their clothes! They have the cutest outfits and I love their sleepwear. I always make sure to buy sleepwear that zippers because it makes late night diaper changes so much easier.
- DockAtot: This thing is the absolute best! I found out about the DockAtot when I was pregnant with Lilah and I truly wish I had it with Jude. We put Lilah to sleep in it all swaddled up and I kid you not, she sleeps from 8pm to 7am! She has been sleeping this long since she was 8 weeks old and I swear it is because of this!
What I think is quite comical is that when I got pregnant with Lilah I thought I had it all figured out! I swore I would know exactly what to do when I had her because I figured it out with Jude. Boy, was I wrong. Every baby is soooo different! Most of the things that Jude liked Lilah didn’t and it took me a while to figure out what she did and didn’t like. The reason I say this is because what works for me/Lilah might not work for you but it is definitely worth a shot to try! And like always I am an open book when it comes to any questions about kiddos so always feel free to leave a comment with any questions you may have! (The comment button is on the top by the title of this post.)